RECIPES!!!!
Ok girlies, here they are!
Sweet Potatoes (Candied Yams)
2 Eggs
1 16 oz can of Yams
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/4 c Butter
1/4 tsp Salt
Whip above ingredients together until smooth and creamy and pour into 9x9 greased and floured pan
Topping
3 tblsp Flour
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c chopped walnuts
A bit of Vanilla
1/4 c softened butter
Mix together flour and brown sugar. Add in butter and walnuts. Stir just enough to evenly distribute ingredients. You don't want it to be creamy, you want it to be crumbly. Sprinkle topping evenly over the yams. Cook and enjoy! (I'll get you the temp and time when I get back. They aren't very relevant here and I don't have them. sorry!)
Chicken Tetrazeni
4 half chicken breasts
2 tsp basil
3 tsp crushed garlic
2 1/2 tsp salt
1 stick butter
2 packages spahgetti noodles
Dice chicken breast and sautee in basil, garlic, salt, and butter in large skillet. Cook noodles. Drain. Add chicken and sauce to noodles. enjoy!
(Note: make sure not to cook the chicken too long. You want it nice and juicy. Cooking slowly over a low heat works best. And if it tastes a little bland when you add it to the noodles, sprinkle your serving with a little salt and it will taste great!)
Lemon Chicken
I'll put this one up after I make it ;)
Mihai's Mom's Apple Pie
6 apples
6 eggs
2 1/4 c sugar
2 c flour
Cut apples into thin slices. Turn on oven. Mix eggs and sugar, then add flour until batter is smooth and creamy. Oil 9x13pan. Put apples in pan. Pour batter over apples. Cook on low heat for 50 minutes to an hour. Enjoy!
Sweet Potatoes (Candied Yams)
2 Eggs
1 16 oz can of Yams
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/4 c Butter
1/4 tsp Salt
Whip above ingredients together until smooth and creamy and pour into 9x9 greased and floured pan
Topping
3 tblsp Flour
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c chopped walnuts
A bit of Vanilla
1/4 c softened butter
Mix together flour and brown sugar. Add in butter and walnuts. Stir just enough to evenly distribute ingredients. You don't want it to be creamy, you want it to be crumbly. Sprinkle topping evenly over the yams. Cook and enjoy! (I'll get you the temp and time when I get back. They aren't very relevant here and I don't have them. sorry!)
Chicken Tetrazeni
4 half chicken breasts
2 tsp basil
3 tsp crushed garlic
2 1/2 tsp salt
1 stick butter
2 packages spahgetti noodles
Dice chicken breast and sautee in basil, garlic, salt, and butter in large skillet. Cook noodles. Drain. Add chicken and sauce to noodles. enjoy!
(Note: make sure not to cook the chicken too long. You want it nice and juicy. Cooking slowly over a low heat works best. And if it tastes a little bland when you add it to the noodles, sprinkle your serving with a little salt and it will taste great!)
Lemon Chicken
I'll put this one up after I make it ;)
Mihai's Mom's Apple Pie
6 apples
6 eggs
2 1/4 c sugar
2 c flour
Cut apples into thin slices. Turn on oven. Mix eggs and sugar, then add flour until batter is smooth and creamy. Oil 9x13pan. Put apples in pan. Pour batter over apples. Cook on low heat for 50 minutes to an hour. Enjoy!
1 Comments:
that's it, i can't take it anymore! i'm going home for dinner!
Post a Comment
<< Home