Packing List
Ok, so I know there was a packing list included in the Romanian Handbook that was on blackboard, but we can't look at that any longer because we don't have that course on blackboard anymore. So here's my question, did we get a packing list at any other time? Or do you have any kind of suggested packing list Holly? Anyone? I know we may have gotten one during the marathon meeting, but my stuff is all over the place right now because I drove to California yesterday and have a lot to unpack before I will probably find it if we even have one. Unfortunately I kind of need to try and pack now since I may have to send stuff to Romania and need to find out if that'll be necessary right away! Thank you for any info! Anyone!
2 Comments:
hey! So I actually have the packing list saved onto my computer if anyone needs it... I could definately e-mail it to you if you would like it!!!
Oh well i would love you forever!!! By the way hun, do you realize we can only take 1 bag at 50 lbs + what we normally would have taken as carry on baggage for checked baggage because of our continental flights? Yeah, so pack light! Oh, and we'll have to get there 3 hours early instead of two. Call me when you're in Cali!
Post a Comment
<< Home