Sunday, August 27, 2006

out of request.....

okay, this post is on request of the senior missionary couple, elder and sora wright. they asked me again if i would ask you girls to bring some games for the outreach program. they said they will reimburse you for whatever the cost is. i told them that room for packing is tight, but that i'd let you guys know. so if you feel up to it ANY good, appropriate games you can think of and have room to pack, bring them! outreach is every thursday and was set up so that the youth in romania would have a wholesome place to go and hangout instead of at a bar or a discotech. it's really fun and each of us will get to go about every other week. there are a lot of young girls who aren't members and are kind of, but not really, investigating the church. they have really become our good friends and they are SO SO excited to meet you guys and to have you here. i hope you are all doing well! SEE YOU SOON! love,

holly

the picture is of madalina and stefana, two of the most awesome girls who come to outreach every week! stefana came to church today for the first time!!! wahoo!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Hey Holly. I'm so sorry we couldn't bring games. If only we weren't in Europe. But Marina has cards and uno, and she was an EFY counselor so she has a ton of group games and stuff. I hope that helps. I'm so excited to get there and meet those girls. Megan and I were talking today about how all the stuff we're doing here just can't compare with what we're headed for. We're all excited to be there. And that's awesome that stefana came to church. I can't wait to meet her. Anyway, I hope you have a good weekend, we're headed off to a Jack the Ripper tour.
Luv Ya

Shannon

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home