Monday, July 10, 2006

Sheet

Hey Holly I have a question for you. So they told us that we should bring a sheet and sow it up halfway kinda like a sleeping bag. They told us this might help with the fleas. My question is . . . does it really help or is it necessary. I don't really like sleeping with my feet covered and I was wondering if the girls that don't bring one usually get more fleas or bites or what. Also, do we need to bring like a twin or full sheet to cover the bed?!?
Jenna B.

1 Comments:

Blogger holly fay said...

Jenna,

There are actually a few sheets here that are already sown up that you could wash and use if feel like it might help with the fleas. My feeling is that if there are fleas in the apartment you are going to get bites even if you are sleeping in a sheet that's sown up, but maybe I'm wrong. Don't worry about fleas though, it really hasn't been a problem. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think it is necessary to pack that unless you really want to. If you want to bring a sheet to cover a bed then a twin sheet would be the size you need (you're living in Podul, right?). There are a few already here if you don't end up having enough room to pack a sheet. I hope this helps. Anymore questions, just let me know! O zi buna!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home