Random/camera
Sorry these are random, but I keep thinking of things. So I really want to take a lot of pictures in Romania, but I'm wondering who all has a digital camera and if I could just get copies of the pictures you take so that I don't have to buy one. Please let me know.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
2 Comments:
I don't have one right now, but if I can get enough money I'll buy one and I'll take LOTS of pictures and can make you CDs of them. I'll let ya know.
i have one too......with both groups we have burned cds of everyone's pictures so that we can all share. it's worked out really well. it might be tough though if you don't have a camera and there is something you really want to take a picture of.....either way though we will make sure and share pics....keep the questions coming!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home