Sunday, July 23, 2006

More questions . . .

Can you get macaroni and cheese there??
Does anyone leave blow dryers or curling irons there that have the european plubs on the end or will we need to buy some when we get there?
Are there converters, extension cords, and power supplys there to block power surges that others have left behind or do we need to bring both??
Is there a computer store there with parts just in case something from my laptop breaks like a AZ adapter, etc.??
Are there any extra electrical appliances that we need to bring??
I was also wondering, I have heard amy and liz say that a laptop was one of the best things they brought with them. Is there enough power in the apartments to power computers or is there anything we should bring to prevent surges of electricity damaging our computers?
Is there anything you brought with you that you didn't use or need or anything you wish you would have brought that you can't find there?
Thanks for all the work you do and I hope that you are enjoying your stay there.
P.S. My friend from highschool is dating a guy who served in Romania and in Iasi from 2003-2005 I don't remember his last name, but he knows some families in Iasi and it made me happy to learn that.
Jenna B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home