Hey yall. So it's really late here and I have to work in the morning, but I thought I'd let you know that I saw Dan this week, and he's pretty much as hot as I remember him being. I've already told him that as soon as pageant is over (He's battle Nephi so He has like no time right now, not that I have much either) he has to teach me everything in four weeks. We'll see if that'll happen. But I'm bound and determined to learn as much as I can. Pageant (the Hill Cumorah Pageant) is absolutely insane right now, 60 hours of work in five days = fun fun! But I pulled out all my Romanian stuff today and I'm gonna start focusing on that again and I have an appointment for all my vaccinations this week. It's amazing how quickly you can lose your focus when you don't have class every day. I went on vacation for one week and it felt like I totally forgot about Romania because I wasn't thinking about it every minute of every day! I'm so excited to go though and I'm really excited to see all you guys again. I hope you all are having an awesome summer and I'll see you all soon! O zi buna!
Shannon
Shannon
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home