Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So...I got a new car

This really doesn't have much to do with Romania, but I just wanted to say that, well, I was driving home to California on Sunday and rolled my car 4 or 5 times! Yeah, I completely totaled it and had to crawl out the window and flag down a trucker at 5am. Just thought I'd share that with you all!
p.s. And I'm fine!

3 Comments:

Blogger mightybob said...

yikes! I'm so glad you came out alive!

12:46 AM  
Blogger holly fay said...

holy cow! that is way scary! i am so glad that you are safe and sound and that you can still come to romania!!! everything is alright, right?

3:24 AM  
Blogger TheMoney said...

For Holly: Yeah, I'm totally fine (aside from a couple scratches). For Melissa:It happened because I swerved for a bunny and went down the embankment in between the two sides of the freeway (yeah, don't worry I've heard like 100 times this week that it's OK to run them over). For Bri: And good job Bri! Keep up the good work And for Amy: Hi!I just thought you might feel left out if you didn't get a response too.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home