Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sheri


Hi Holly! I already kind of commented about myself, but here's a picture and a little more about myself for you. This picture is of me with two of my favorite kids ever. I babysat 4 kids last summer for 30 hours a week and this is a picture of me with two of them when we went on an expedition to find my old treehouse:-). Amanda (5) is on the left and Cassie (11) is in the middle.

I am 20 years old, am an English major (I want to write but am no good at it) and am from Yorba Linda, Ca (in Orange County). I love to read, especially classics, drama and, well, just anything good; go on adventures, as is evident in the picture; practice photography, though I'm gonna have to buy a new camera because I lost mine and I love sports. I, like Shannon, have REALLY wanted to travel even since I was a kid and wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic, but unfortunately have only ever been to Canada and also Mexico (for about 10 minutes, which is how long it took for my mom to get scared and for us to leave). I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My brother and I get along the best, but he's in Iraq right now. Well, I guess this can be the end of the post, because it's getting kind of long! I'm thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis excited to go to Romania! Thanks for staying for us!
Sheri

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Shut Up! I wanted to be a photographer for National Geo! No Joke, ask my mom. We are just eerily similar Sheri.

10:34 PM  
Blogger holly fay said...

Sheri!

That is a really cute picture! I bet you just love those girls so much! You will fall in the love with the kids here too! I am so excited to meet you and to get to know you better! O zi buna!

3:53 AM  
Blogger TheMoney said...

Shannon, no way! We are so cool! Oh, and secretly (except maybe not secretly any more) I still want to be one! And yeah, Holly, I love them a ton. I even got to see them this week!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home