ME!!!

Hey this is Jenna Buchanan. I am 20 years old and have 4 sisters, 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law, 1 brother-in-law, 2 nephews, and 1 neice. I was born in the Middle East, but only remember living in Houston, Texas. I love traveling and did a semester in Nauvoo and worked at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I love taking walks and nature. I really enjoying going to movies and reading a good chick flick book. I am very loud and energetic. I am a night owl, but am trying to change my ways. I'll be in Arizona the rest of the summer and am excited to finally get a break from Provo culture. I'm nervous, anxious, and excited about learning Romanian and going to Romania. I am excited to meet the children in the hospital and orphanage and the members in the branch. I currently work at the MTC and love seeing my friends that are there. I am a Psychology major and have thought about working with teens with substance abuse problems. Well, I'm off. Have a magical day!! JENNA B.
1 Comments:
Jenna,
Hi! I can't wait to meet you! I am so excited for you to come to Romania, it will be such a wonderful experience! How is Arizona? Are you working there for the summer? O zi buna!
Post a Comment
<< Home