Sunday, June 18, 2006

Marina


Hi! My name is Marina! I am a senior at BYU majoring in MFHD. I eventually want to be a marriage and family counselor. I'm 21 years old and from Arizona. I am the fifth of six kids-- there are three girls and three boys. I am a licensed cosmetologist and have been doing hair on and off for the past three years. I am also working as an EFY counselor this summer, and absolutely LOVE it!!! I love singing and dancing along to the radio-- as long as it is in the comfort of my own home or my car. My roommates have definately caught me shakin' my hips along to my i-pod before. Haha... I love to laugh, and have been told I have a very distinct laugh. I also enjoy painting, horsebackriding, reading, and watching movies. I LOVE watching movies-- especially with friends. I'm working on being able to quote movies-- I am getting better though! I love people and love to talk to people, although I might be a bit reserved until I feel comfortable enough to be more loud and crazy. And in the mornings I am not super talkative, so I hope no one gets offended. Don't worry, I still love you all, but my brain is just not fully functional till a bit later. I love to travel and am so excited to get to go to Europe for the first time. I especially love random roadtrips-- I swear, sometimes all I need is 15 minutes to pack!!! I am excited to meet you Holly! See you in September!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

HOTT Picture Marina. Ow OW!

10:11 AM  
Blogger holly fay said...

Marina! That is awesome that you are working as a EFY counselor this summer! How is it going? I am so excited for you to come to Romania and to get to know you better! O zi buna!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home