Sunday, June 18, 2006

Abbi

Buna! Ma numesc Abbi. Am douazeci si unu ani. Sunt din Oregon, Washington, si Michigan. Eu studiez MFHD si engleza. Am doua surori si un frate. Sunt mai cea tanara din fratii meu. Am trei nepoti si patru nepoate. Sunt foarte entuziasta sa merg in romania, si te intalnesc. Sunt inalta. Sunt plac tenis.

So, now for English: I love ballroom dancing, all things British, traveling, reading good novels, going jogging (I've finally resigned myself to the fact that I jog, not run... :) ), cooking and baking, eating, going to the theater, going to art museums, going to sports events, hiking, and talking to my family on the phone. I love all seasons, but right now I sure am loving summer! I just started dating a guy named Chad...I'll add a picture of he and I once we take one. I haven't dated anyone for two years, so I'm kinda excited about this. What else? I tend to be quiet in big group settings, but talkative when I'm in a small group or just one-on-one. And, if you would like to get to know more about me, you can visit my blog, which is musings-of-a-byu-coed.blogspot.com. Thanks so much for staying in Romania, Holly, we are SUPER excited for you to be our program facilitator!!

1 Comments:

Blogger holly fay said...

We will have to go jogging together in Romania once you are here Abbi! I am so excited to meet you and I can't wait to get to know you better! Have you and Chad taken a picture together yet? O zi buna!

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home